1. Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else. 🗣️
2. Meet women who share your love for God and desire to live a Christ-centered life even in their careers, who share your interests, who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics.💃
3. Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you. Get answers you can't find on Google. 🕵🏾
4. Swap stories, experiences, & ideas around our shared mission of inviting God into our career ambitions, even when it is hard or we feel like we are not measuring up. 💪🏽
5. Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking discussions, and expert perspective through group devotionals, Bible studies, articles, polls, discussion forums, and more. 🙌🏼
You get out of the community what you put in to it.
Join today and ask some questions, give some encouragement, and help others who also want God's grace for the professional grind.
(home feed on the Web)
(a list of just a few of the topics covered in the mastermind)
(regularly added resources to help you learn and grow in your career and spiritual life)
(popular topics and events in the mastermind!)
Grace for the Grind® Career Mastermind is not a Facebook group, Slack group, or GroupMe -- it's an entire community with its own network. Grace for the Grind® is hosted on the Mighty Network platform, which allows our community to have subgroups, events, ways to see members with similar interests, and more!
Check out the video below to see what I mean (but join to experience it for yourself!).
I'm not super religious. Can I still benefit from membership? As long as you are open to seeing what living a life with Jesus Christ as your foundation looks like, yes you can! This community is not just for the "Seasoned Saints" in the Christian religion. This group emphasizes relationship with God and His Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ, over man-made rules of religion. So everyone from the "baby Christian" to the "backsliding Christian" to the person who may have grown up in church but never really knew Christ for themselves is welcome! Plus, because this is a career mastermind, practical principles for law school, career development, personal development, and more are shared in addition to spiritual topics.
I'm not a lawyer or law student. Can I still join? Yes, you can! Most of what we talk about is applicable to all working women, such as Biblical principles for working, leadership, time management, goal setting, etc. But, because this community is primarily geared toward lawyers, Bar exam takers, and law students, there will be some legal profession-specific material, and most members will be in the legal profession or interested in joining the legal profession.
What is God's "Grace for the Grind"? Grace is unmerited favor. Pursuing a legal career/law school/being a lawyer (or anything else!) is hard work and you can get caught up in the hustle and grind of it all, so you need some of God’s grace to not be so hard on yourself, take some of the pressure off, and rely on God instead of on yourself to succeed in your grind. “Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” – Hebrews 4:16. 🙏🏾🙌🏿
Do a new thing.
Let's go through our schooling, Bar prep, and careers with a renewed heart, mind, and community of like-minded sisters.
Questions? Email [email protected].